8th International Workshop on High-Resolution Depth Profiling (HRDP8)Western Science

Visa Information

You may need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization to visit Canada to participte in HRDP8. 

Information about the visa process may be found on the Government of Canada's Visit Canada website.  Once you have determined that you will require a visa to attend HRDP8, start planning early.  The process can take longer than indicated.  It is usually easier to get a visa if you are presenting at a conference, so be sure to submit an abstract.  We will provide a letter of invitation in support of your visa application.

To obtain a letter of support, please send an e-mail to mgordon@uwo.ca

Your request should include:

Your complete name

Country of citizenship

Passport number

Date of birth

If you have not submitted an abstract, which would include your work address, please include your address as well.

Your letter of invitation will be sent in .pdf format as an attachment to an e-mail.

Visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa.

Last updated on and Powered by Cascade Server